Haynes Hanson & Clark Mixed Red and White Case - 12 bottles
£16.07 £13.33 per bottle
Haynes Hanson & Clark has played an awesome hand this month with stunning wines from the Loire, Bordeaux, Burgundy and also the Rhône. This is a benchmark French selection and yet it includes wines that are not remotely predictable - nor are they commonplace! The skill of this elite merchant is to tick every flavour box on the palate while managing to keep the prices of the bottles reasonable. That is not all; every single wine on this page performs at a perfume and flavour level which belies its cost. It’s what makes them perfect candidates for our exclusive wine club.
Thanks Haynes Hanson & Clark for making my life extremely easy this month – I have never enjoyed my job more!
The mixed case (12 bottles) includes two bottles of each of the following wines:
- 2018 Anjou Blanc, Domaine Alexandre Cady, Loire Valley, France
- 2018 Quincy Villalin, Domaine Jacques Rouzé, Loire Valley, France
- 2017 Chablis, 1er Cru Côte de Léchet, Domaine Daniel Dampt, Burgundy, France
- 2016 Château Lion Noir, Côtes de Bourg, Bordeaux, France
- 2018 Saumur-Champigny, Domaine des Sanzay, Loire Valley, France
- 2017 Vacqueyras, Les Hauts de la Ponche, Domaine Font Sarade, Southern Rhône, France
Order online or call Haynes Hanson & Clark on 020 7584 7927 and quote MoneyWeek Wine Club