Yapp Mixed Case - September 2020
Less than £14.10 per bottle
I have chosen six wines this month that are ever so slightly off the beaten track. Not so far as to be odd or intentionally quirky, but far enough to challenge the palate and, hopefully, make you fall even more in love with the diversity in our wonderful world of wine. While we love to stick to our vinous grooves, it is only by experimenting
that one can truly appreciate the subtleties, traditions and regional distinctiveness of some of the world’s most delicious but little-known wine styles. Yapp Brothers is a vinous treasure trove of the unexpected. I have followed their wines for over three decades and I continue to marvel at the kaleidoscopic array of flavours in this elite
merchant’s portfolio. Here are six wines for late summer, early autumn entertaining.
Matthew Jukes, Wine Editor, MoneyWeek Wine Club
The mixed case (12 bottles) includes two bottles of each of the following wines:
- 2019 Château La Canorgue Blanc, Luberon, France
- 2018 Chinon Blanc, Jean-Maurice Raffault, Loire, France
- 2017 Willems-Willems, Riesling Trocken, Schiefer Oberemmel, Saar, Germany
- 2018 Saumur Champigny, Domaine Filliatreau, Loire, France
- 2017 Côtes-du-Rhône, Mon Coeur, J.L. Chave Sélection, France
- 2018 Domine des Oullières, Harmonie, Coteaux d’Aix en Provence, France
Order online or call Yapp on 01747 860423 and quote 'MoneyWeek Wines'