Tanners Mixed Red and White Case - 6 bottles
£13.83 £13 per bottle
£78 for a case of 6 bottles
As I assembled this sextet of beauties, my winter collection looked perfectly “Tanners-style”. Until, that is, I reached the fifth and sixth bottles to insert into my imaginary six-pack and I broke with convention, threw caution to the wind and went all out Aussie, picking two of the most expressive and unlikely wines ever to grace this page. These two wines complete a peacock’s tail of flavours for this month’s case of wine, and show that nothing can be predicted when it comes to the MoneyWeek Wine Club.
Thank you, Tanners - and happy drinking to you all.
Matthew Jukes, Wine Editor
- 2018 Sauvignon de Touraine, Les Silex, Trotignon, Loire, France
- 2018 Mâcon-Vergisson, Les Rochers, Domaine Guerrin & Fils, Burgundy, France
- 2017 Jim Barry, Assyritko, Clare Valley, South Australia
- 2018 Tanners Merlot, Pays d’Oc, France
- 2018 Dolcetto d’Alba, Fratelli Serio e Battista Borgogno, Piemonte, Italy
- 2015 Kaesler, Stonehorse Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre, Barossa, South Australia